PCO Training for Primary election will be held on July 7th!
- Invitation to Precinct Committee Officer Training: You are heartily invited to attend the 34th Dems' first PCO training for the 2016 "Get Out the Vote" effort. This is your opportunity to make a difference in electing great Democrats and furthering our Democratic values. This training will help you register voters, the keystone of electing Democrats. We will walk you through knocking on doors to elect Democrats up and down the ballot. And inform you on how to create valuable data for campaigns now and in the future.
- There will be many opportunities for voter registration, phone banking, and door belling over the next 4-and-a-half months. Let us help you get involved and answer any questions you may have. The primary election is only 39 days away. What can you do in that time? You can make a difference!
- RSVP using this link to attend the evening of July 7th. We will provide further meetups down the road but this remains our only scheduled training at this time. Our sample ballot will be distributed at our July 13th meeting, along with printed walk lists unless you prefer to receive them via e-mail.
- The Democratic Coordinated Campaign (representatives from the state party), Les Treall (PCO Coordinator) will provide the training at this event.
- Time and Location: The Kenney, 7125 Fauntleroy Way SW, Seattle, WA - 206-937-2800. 6:00 to 8:00 p.m., Thursday, July 7th, - Take Bus Line C, Street parking available.