Updated November 12, 2014
The By-Laws Committee is chaired by Brian Earl. You can reach Brian via e-mail here or at 935-3731.
The By-Laws & Rules Committee prepares and recommends modifications of the by-laws and rules to the Executive Board and the Membership.
The present version of the by-laws was passed by the membership at our November 13, 2013 meeting and other materials are here:
- By-laws of the 34th District Democrats (PDF)
- By-laws as a Word Document
- Endorsement Rules of the 34th District Democrats used when endorsing candidates or ballot measures (April 14, 2010)
- Rules of the Executive Board (January 21, 2009)
- Code of Conduct (October 28, 2010)
Older Versions of the By-Laws (Archive)
In August, 2009, we conducted an online poll of members' satisfaction with how well the candidates' forum and endorsement rules and process worked in June and July 2009. In general, members were satisfied with the endorsement rules and process. Here are the detailed results of this survey:
- The questions we asked on the survey are here (PDF).
- A document with the results and graphs is here (PDF).
- Here are comments made by respondents (PDF).
Debriefing of the Endorsements Process document (PDF)
Website Copyright 2014 34th District Democratic Organization
Send comments or questions to the Web Editor.